Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dead Man Walkin'

For those of you who know me,
I'll miss you badly…
for those of you who don't,
you never will.
For those of you who like me,
you'll miss me,sadly?
for those of you who don't,
you weren't part of the kill…
I'm a dead man walkin',
yeah I'm dead but not yet buried…
and I'll leave you all,
with something to worry…
if it was something that you did,
or something that you didn't…
and I don't care
if it was measured or hurried,
its too late now to be gracious,
or to offer your apologies,
your times up and so is mine…
and now as you read my many eulogies
I'll hope you are honest, if not kind

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spirit of life is in living and marching ahead..why the morosity? :(

Arun Ramkumar said...

@Richa: sigh ! I go thru the blues now and then !