Thursday, March 1, 2007

Autobiog-rap-hy

you think you know me?
no you dont
whut're you ?a gold digger?
dont try to figure me
I'm an iceman
dont try to thaw me
I wont break
if you run the saw on me
dont try to make me talk
dont turn the lights on
I like my room dark
dont mow my lawn
I'm a rock,see
dont sit on me
dont try to weigh me
just let me be
I am single
I'm the lone ranger
dont expect me to mingle
I dont talk to strangers
I wont let down my guard
dont try to befriend me
I wont play the buddy card
I aint torn,dont try to mend me
dont try to linger
I dont wanna hang out
I'll give you the finger
you wont last a single bout
but if you accept me
for what I am for who I am
I'll take you on my tour for free
on board my merry tram
if you see what my eyes see
if you dig how my mind ticks
I'll let you climb my tree
and I'll teach you all my tricks
if you hear what I hear
and smell what I smell
I'll let you near,dont fear
all my tales I shall tell
if you speak my lingo
yer in my band
I'll let you be Ringo
I'll give you my wand
welcome to my world
I know its pretty weird
your mind will swirl
with songs you've never heard

No comments: